- Delete the default text that appears in the textbox and compose the content of the response from scratch.
- Use the default text that appears in the text area:
Thank you for your mail from $(Date).
I am on vacation and will be able to answer my mails upon my return.
Note: You can change the initial default text offered by the system to
anything that suits your needs (i.e 'Conference' instead of 'vacation'). Once it is saved, your text will become the default text.
- $(Sender) will automatically fill in the name of the
incoming mail's sender.
- $(Date) will automatically fill in the date
the incoming mail was sent on.
- In the Subject field, $(Subject) will automatically fill in the subject of the incoming mail that will be responded to by the autorespond.