SafeBox - The best e-Courier service
Highest security, fastest delivery, easiest to use and the most affordable e-Courier delivery!
Immediate and secure delivery with read receipt to any recipient is available to all
Safe-mail.net users. This service is included in all programs.
Any message of any size could be sent to any recipient. The recipient needs only an e-mail address.
- The message is completely secure, nobody other than the intended recipient can read the message.
- Sending is very simple, just select the "SafeBox" option while composing.
- You can send a message via SafeBox to anyone. The recipient needs only the most
basic e-mail address. Any e-mail address will do. No need for quota or security in
the recipient account.
- Receiving is very simple. No need for installation, configuration or any other
preparation besides the secure transfer of the Password.
- A Read Receipt with a reading time stamp is automatically generated.
No need to chase the recipient.
- The recipient can securely reply to such a message.
- Secure SafeBox messages will expire after some time if not read and will remain
available for some time after reading. The expiration and availability periods are
defined when sending.
- A password is needed for reading the message. For high security, the password
should be given to the recipient confidentially.
- Secure ways for Password transfer in decreasing order of security:
For ultra high security you may use a One Time Password that is generated on a special device.
This option needs a special arrangement with Safe-mail.net.
- face to face
- telephone call, fax and SMS
- separate e-mail.
- Passwords can be saved in the sender's Address Book. This enables convenient
management of passwords when dealing with many or repeated recipients.
- The message is encrypted while stored on our servers and during transit to and from the server.
- The message could have attachments of any type and size up to the available quota
of the sender. Premium users have a default of 20MB maximum for one message but may
increase this value.
Index of other documents.
Mon August 6, 2007